Our impact on the environment is important to us, over the years we have made significant changes to our operations to reduce our overall impact on the environment.
What we have implemented
- Our restaurant is running on 100% LED lighting. We have installed over 300 led lights with an energy saving of around 75%.
- We have invested in new high-efficiency equipment to reduce electric consumption. This has reduced our overall energy consumption by 22.5%.
- 100% Recycled paper bags used for takeout or leftovers which has reduced over 18,750 plastic bags a year.
- Our containers are made from sugarcane fibers that are 100% biodegradable and compostable. Contains no PFAS or dyes. This has reduced over 15,600 plastic containers per year.
- Paper towels are made from 100% recycled fibers and are FSC Certified. Our restaurant uses around 158,000 hand towels per year.
- Straws made of Agave fibers that are 100% biodegradable. This is a reduction of over 39,000 plastic straws a year.
- Increased the use of eco-friendly cleaning products, which help reduce the impact of pollution on the water and air.
- Reduction of water usage with touchless faucets in bathrooms and efficient toilets.
We plan to add new changes in the next few years to hopefully reach a carbon-neutral operation.